Our company is moving to true-to-life digital samples to remove productivity barriers, speed up time-to-market, and enhance sustainability.
We use 3D design technology along with innovative complementary solutions to streamline the product development process from the initial concept to the final piece. Being able to develop digital samples over physical ones allows us to offer benefits to all stakeholders în our ecosystem, thus making decisions faster and more efficiently through increased collaboration.
We all know how the fashion industry impacts our environment. It is one of the top toxic and environmentally harmful industries globally. With the adaptation of the 3D product development process, the need for physical samples is reduced.
The time-saving, waste, and carbon footprint reduction are almost tangible. So, we can change the current state of fast wasteful fashion to the process of creating less harmful fashion to the environment.
Integrating technological attributes such as digital pattern making, 3D sampling, and 3D fit via digital avatars enables us to streamline and transform product development and production process into a more efficient, increasingly sustainable way of designing and prototyping clothing. The reduction of physical samples leads to the prevention of excessive material waste and a significant carbon footprint.
HOW OUR 3D DESIGN AND FIT APPROACH BENEFITS OUR PARTNERS?
- Lower the cost of clothing development
- Maximize overall product development efficiency
- Reduce the time in all production stages
- Smooth design and fit refinement
- Test the fit and design before making physical samples
- Seamlessly connect to the latest visualization tools that can be embedded directly into their eCommerce site
- 3D virtual fashion can be ready for a show on social media platforms to directly address consumers and gather their feedback.
Why working with digital garments benefits our partners?
-INCRESED CONSUMER CONFIDENCE
When developing styles or collections for our business partners we strive to create not only good looking 3D samples, but true-to-life digital twins. Whether it’s the draping of the fabric over the body or the positioning of the pattern, each element affects the other, meaning that the level of precision must be immaculate.
Once the collections have been finalized, our clients are able to seamlessly connect to the latest visualization tools that can be embedded directly into their eCommerce site, which provides an immersive online shopping experience as well as increased consumer confidence.
-REDUCED COSTS AND LEAD TIMES
Can you imagine saving all that fabric, the shipping cost to have the sample sent back and forth from overseas vendors, hours of fitting, and numerous fit comment exchanges ultimately ending with the product with poor fit?
Our 3D virtual simulation technology, which allows the 2D digital pattern and 3D sample to be checked instantly for balance, style details, drape, and specs. Flat pattern measuring tools assure spec accuracy, while digital fabric draped on the digital model (avatar) provides visualization of the clothing style that can be edited in the 3D digital environment. With this digital advantage, there is no need to wait for a development sample to check proportion and design details. All design changes can be done digitally within 24 hours instead of waiting for weeks for another sample. Here is an opportunity to cut design development time and create the entire collection within weeks.
The digital review of all styles enables us to curate and refine a clothing selection before sending the tech packs out for physical sampling.
-SUPPLY CHAIN EFFICIENCY
3D visualization offers many other benefits. One of the significant progressive ideas we strive to implement is to streamline, monitor, and share design, fit, and sizes across the supply chain and keep it transparent, thus significantly speeding the time that the product is developed and finalized for retail delivery.
Today's consumer environment is challenging, flickery, and demanding. 3D technology offers the solution to the challenge. 3D virtual fashion can be ready for a show on social media platforms to the consumer for feedback. This is an excellent opportunity for the fashion industry to set new parameters on what and how much clothing is actually produced based on actual data provided directly by the consumer.When developing styles or collections for our business partners we strive to create not only good looking 3D samples, but true-to-life digital twins. We strive to improve the current state of fast wasteful fashion. The reduction of physical samples leads to the prevention of excessive material waste and a significant reduction of the carbon footprint.
Gemini - CAD System + Plotter
Ricoma Embrodery machine
with 15 heads/ 12 needles
1 Veit fusing 5330 -with the band width of 1000 mm
Cutting and Spreading
- 3 Cutting and Spreading Table 9m x 1,80 m
- 1 Band knife machine-Kuris
- 1 Band knife machine-Rimoldi3 Straight knife machine EASTMAN 8"
a number of 180 sewing machines Brother and Juki
- single needle straight lockstitch machines with: bottom feed, needle feed, puller feed, side cutter-all with thread trimmer and with programmable device
- chain stitch sewing machine
- three thread over edge machines
- safety stitch machines-2 needles,5 threads
Special machines: BROTHER:
- electronic lockstitch buttonholer
- electronic eyelet buttonholer
- automatic lockstitch single and double pocket welting sewer
- lockstitch button sewer
- electronic lockstitch belt loop bar tucker
- belt loop blind stitch sewing machine
- automatic overedge chain stitch sewing machine
- overlock sewing machine
- STOCKO: pressing machine for buttons, rivets, eylets
Ironing and Pressing:
- VEIT under pressing ironing tables Uniset S 4435
- VEIT ironing tables ladies' wear Uniset 4255 S&B VEIT Trouser leg seam ironing tables - VARIOSET VEIT Trouser finishing ironing tables
- VEIT Electric Steam Generators 2365, 2305
- VEIT spotting table 7440
- All ironing tables are with high - pressure iron HP 2003, with Electronic Temperature control (Veitronic), connection cable and high pressure hose for connection to the steam line
- Pants finisher Topper VEIT 8740
- BRISAY - double leg pressing machine BRI 222
- BRISAY - Waistband pressing machine BRI 231
Steam, compressed air and vacuum
- LOOS Boiler for producing industrial steam, type DF 400 Kg steam x 13 bar/hour with LOOS water service module
- Kaeser Rotary screw compressor
- Kaeser Suction turbine DB 168
- Pipeline network for steam, compressed air and vacuum from the utilities room to the production lines