Personal Data Protection
Personal Data Protection - EU 2016/679 regulations
Details about our company
When we collect your personal data
We will collect your personal data when:
- you send a message from the Contact rubric;
- you press on the Booking button
- you provide the data ( for example: when you contact us, when you access, order or buy our products, when you sign up in the database in order to receive news, and marketing information about our products.
- some data are collected through cookies and other similar technologies when you access our website.
The type of information we collect and storage
- name, address, phone number, email address;
- information about the web's log server ( our web server registers the ip address that you're using automatically in order to access our website, as well as the web pages you accessed, requested information, the date and time of the request, the source ( our website or the URL that has sent you to our website) an the browser and operation system. Legal obligation: The registration of the access to our website using log server files is a technical measure in order to assure the right level of security to protect the information collected from our website, in accordance with Article 32, paragraph (1) from the general Regulations regarding the protection of the personal data.
We will use your personal data for:
- processing your order and delivering the products and services you wish
- for business and administrative purposes (especially for contacting you and for processing the orders that you create on our website), in order to fulfill the contractual obligations, to promote our products and services and regarding our legal rights and obligations.
- your data is not sold to third-party companies;
- you have the right to access your data and receive information about their usage
- you have the right to ask for correction or filling
- you have the right to receive data in a portable format
- you have the right to be against us using your personal data
- you have the right not to receive marketing messages:
- if you don't wish to receive further marketing messages regarding our services and products or our partners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- you have the right to erase- we keep your data just as long as it is necessary. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request us to erase your data.
- you have the right to restrict the usage of your data;
- you have the right to ask for an authority of surveillance;
- if we get information about you by mistake from a third-party and/or we don't have the legal base to process this information, we will erase your information.
How long are your data stored
Your personal data will not be stored more than it is necessary, depending on our legal obligations ( to maintain archives for contability) or any other legal base for using the information.
The usage of automatic decision-making processes:
We utilise automatic decision-making processes when it comes to our website, for example the usage of Web Analytics instruments, of cookies or the usage of cookies in order to show advertisements to the persons who visit out site on other websites ( for example, by using the Google Analytics network, Google Webmaster Tools)
When you sign up for our newsletter to get information about promotions, events or contests from us through subscription forms or from any other form based on which you can express your consent to register in the database we collect: first name, last name, e-mail, location. The legal ground for the processing: your consent ( article 6, paragraph 1, a, from the general regulations regarding the data protection. You give your consent to receive our newsletter, signing up in order to receive it, filling up with your email address in the Newsletter form.
Revealing your information to services providers
We use a series of third-party companies that provide us with services which are necessary for us in order to run the business and which process your information for us. They include the followings:
- we use a third-party email provider to store the emails you send us
- telephone service providers
- e-mail service providers
- IT service providers
- website developers
- our web hosting provider collects and stores the logs of the server to assure the safety of the IT network. This includes the analysis of the files of the logs to help it identify and prevent the unauthorised access to our network, the sharing of malicious codes, the preview of DDOS attacks and other cybernetic attacks, by detecting unusual or suspect activities. If we don't investigate a suspect criminal activity or potential then we don't allow our provider to identify you by using your information through the logs of the server
- marketing service providers
- delivery service providers